From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Kevin Kraly
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:45 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Road Bicycling and Walking Vs. Drivers_was Fuel
mileage

Hi, John. I'm so sorry for your loss. My wife, Ayla, has been thinking of getting a motor scooter to ride around. She's blind in one eye with some vision in the other, and the thought scares me to death. We do ride our side-by-side recumbent tandem, but it's highly visible and about 4' wide and

hard to miss.  Of course, our airhorn has saved us on several occasions when

drivers have pulled out of driveways totally unaware of our presence.

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula