Yesterday on the way home for lunch (I'm lucky enough to live close to my
office) I was almost rear ended by a guy
in a big hurry who couldn't wait for me to pull out into traffic. I started and
then stopped as there was a little
Toyota Echo in the curb lane flying my way. The fellow in the Mercury Sable
behind me seemed intent upon pushing me
into the Toyota. He did manage to stop however and that was my good luck.

Tuesdays I go to a business club lunch across town and the end result today was
that some lowlife removed my hood
ornament. I think I probably even saw the perpetrator. When I parked there was
a young fellow and a girl standing
next to the vehicle beside me. I will bet money it was they who took it. I must
admit I have been waiting for it to
happen ever since I got the car and I am now into my 3rd summer so perhaps I
have been lucky in that. However, it
is an annoyance and the car just does not look the same from the driver's seat
without the star.

Time to call Rusty again I guess. Will have to look and see what else I need.

Randy