To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 11:13 AM
Subject: [MBZ] Vintage MB Parts

Hi Guys,
One of the guys on the 911 list is building a engine using mechanical fuel
injection and offered the following: <<And if you
get the injectors from a Mercedes Benz 230 or 260 (circa 65-70) and cut
them down from 19mm to 17mm to fit the holes you can get 5-10 more hp>>

He is willing to do the modifications if he can find the original parts. I
checked Rustys site but back the far his catalogue is pretty thin.

Does anyone have PNs? I have the Microfische bit my reader was solder years
ago.

Thanks for any help you may offer. Very much appreciated!

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
Porsche Road Test http://members.rennlist.com/roadtest/
.