I guess I've been lucky, perhaps because I don't overtax the wagon's
carrying capacity hauling stuff around...

On 6/6/07, Peter Frederick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

To check, it must sit level, have oil in the hydraulic tank (left fender,
next to the ABS system), and the rear suspension must move easily.

If it is rock hard, the gas spheres are shot, you need new ones (about $90
each, plus installation and a quart of fluid).  Check very closely for bad
struts, though, if the suspension is hard, because failed gas chambers
seriously overloads the seals on the struts, and they can blow out.  Not
replaceable, so you are out new struts.

Crosswind sensitivity and torque steer accompanied by thumps under the
back seat are bad links, just like the sedans (and I would plan on having to
replace them sooner or later, they go bad).

Peter