I guess the current model would be the Lincoln Power MIG 140C.

Local supplier has the Power MIG 180C for $125 more, it's the 208/230
version.  Since I have 230 in my garage, I'm tempted by that.  Thoughts?

I read their comparison to Miller:

  http://content.lincolnelectric.com/pdfs/products/literature/e7242.pdf

of course it's biased but I thought it was pretty convincing.

--
1983 300D
1966 230