Larry wrote:

I thought that car was sold a couple of times?  Did *another* deal fall

through?

How much are you looking far anyway?

I thought I had someone here in Wichita that was going to buy it.  Also,
Bill R. is interested in it, but is waiting for legal issues to be
resolved.   It is still for sale.  I have it listed on Autotrader for
$5100. I offered it to the list members for $4900.

I was gone on vacation last week and this week I have been in
depositions out the state. I mention this because I haven't really done
anything to sell it since I listed it on ebay.

So, its still for sale.  A couple of other list members have emailed me
and expressed some interest, but I still have the car.  So, if you want
to send me $5000 in small unmarked bills I will be glad to sell you the
car.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 137K (For Sale)