I have the cover off the hole in the dash. I see the steering lock assembly with the lock in it. The chrome front of the lock tumbler is visible, but has no hole like the 123 lock tumbler. Is the sleeve you refer to the chrome cover on the tumbler? (with the slot for the key)

Thanks a bunch. This one has me stumped. I have taken them out in 110/111 and 123, but this one is puzzling.

Loren