From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of OK Don
Sent: Saturday, June 09, 2007 11:30 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I hate gassers

I've done some crude measuring, and concur with Marshall (I think he
said it --) that a 617 is too tall in the front to fit under a 107
hood. I think that a 603 would fit - but it will be close.
The 615/6 might fit if you move it all the way to the firewall, but my
thinking is that it would be TOO slow !
A 602  turbo might be a good fit as well.

--
OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK