On Wed, 13 Jun 2007 07:59:15 -0700 Jim Cathey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> At least they seem to have avoided going for the SL or the Falcon.
> I refreshed the mouse poison down there.  I noticed that the dog
> food pile in the nest had a lot of green pellets in it, too!  When
> we lost our cat we definitely started seeing more mice.

Green pellets being moved around are definitely a problem (I presume dog
food means you have a dog).

Try these folks: http://www.bugspray.com/
and specifically: http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page53.html

They have poisons that attach to a wire in a "feeding station" that won't
be moved around by rodents.

Since we have a (very valuable) dog, I'm reluctant to use poisions. We
got several multiple-catch traps from them,
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page353.html. We also got a
couple of "Tin Cats" from a seller on eBay, similar to
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page62.html.

We bait everything with
http://www.bugspray.com/catalog/products/page64.html.

The traps are called "live traps," but any mouse I catch (especially with
the hantavirus around here) is going to die. I make up a large bucket of
Shaklee Basic G and hot water solution and submerge a filled trap in it.
Kills the mice and sterilizes the trap at the same time.

Craig