Market for what?  My understanding is that they haul it away for free or
even charge the fast food outlets to get rid of it.

On 6/13/07, Allan Streib <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

"andrew strasfogel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> The friendliest biofuel is used McSoybean oil that would otherwise
> serve to create some really low value product, or simply trashed....

Unfortunately not only is the amount of waste oil from McDonalds a
drop in the bucket compared to the amount of fuel we buy daily for our
vehicles (a typical restaurant will discard 5 - 10 gallons a day) most
of that is already spoken for; used fry oil is generally sold to
rendering companies who pick it up and use it to make things like
soap.  This market has been well established for decades.

--
1983 300D
1966 230