Gump can use a bit of petrol for the really cold days. Three gallons in her tank is about as much as I would use to get the gel to flow. On a hot summer day, I would be trying to dilute the stuff with #2. Maybe you can suck some out into a five gallon jug and add that much back. Or remove half and fill with normal fuel then use the removed stuff in five gallon increments, one gallon?