I have a mog, its a 68 404 troop carrier that I converted to a 4-door,
you can see pictures at http://www.mogtech.com (site is a little bit
broken right now but all the pictures are working)

I would hardly call a mog a "hummer for a benz guy", that would be the
current G-class.  The mog is very much a street-legal tractor.  They
are neat trucks and a lot of fun, and the owners tend to be
iconoclastic individualists much like the die-hard diesel benz guys.

If you are truly interested in mogs you sould come to one of the big
gatherings, especially NorthWest MogFest which is an event that my
friends and I put on every summer in Oregon.  You can find more info at
http://www.northwestmogfest.com

  -Zach