There is a plastic sliding deal inside the top bracket that you can use
to (un)tension the thing via a bolt that if I recall is on the top
right, laterally pointing toward the fender, if it is not broken.  It is
sorta like the alternator tensioner but is not too visible  Otherwise
use a pry bar suitably arranged to tension it back after loosening all
the bolts (which will allow installation of the new belt).

--R