From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of LWB250
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2007 1:04 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Injector Spewing Fuel

Buy a meter of the cloth covered line from Rusty or
your local MB dealer.  This is metric tubing, so don't
try and cheat with something that's not - you'll
regret it.

Be careful with the very last piece that plugs the
last injector line.  It has a little metal "slug" in
it to plug the line.  You don't want to lose this.

Dan

--- Robert Rentfro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> So.I button everything up from the A/C belt ordeal
> to schlep youngest
> daughter to get hur har did and when I get to the
> hair joint about 1.25
> miles away I smell fuel. Don't think too much of it.
> When she's done, we are
> backing out and I see a goodly puddle 'neath the
> car. When I get home I look
> and right beneath where the fuel lines go into the
> injector it is wicked
> wet. Looks like the fuel lines. When running, you
> can see it seeping quickly
> from the short fuel line. Guess I have to replace
> them.
>
> How much line do I need to replace them all? Do they
> just push on? No
> clamps, right? I've never replaced any fuel lines is
> all these years of MB
> diesel ownership.
>
> What was the able-to-stand-up-to-bio brand of fuel
> line called?
>

> Bob R
>
> '77 300D 174K
>
> Surface of the Sun, AZ