Okay, now: With the climate control switched to off (the "zero" button
depressed) my fan started running on its own just this afternoon.
Would run for a bit, then shut off for a second or two, then start
running again. I took it for some neat feature of the ACC that adjusts
for the cabin temperature getting too hot. But I suspect it could be a
malfunction, because I have the thing turned off! What say all?

ALSO: What could cause the fuse to repeatedly blow that controls the
gauge cluster (fuel, oil press. and temp?)

Brian
87 190D