Yes, I agree - I don't know when I'll have time though - crazy times.

I just added another pint and now at least the thing reads on the
stick. Seems to be about 1 1/2 quarts low - that is is the distance
between the top line and the bottom line is one pint, and if it reads
accordingly all the way down the stick.

Brian
87 190D