On 6/25/07, R A Bennell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I assume you all have heard the one about the 2 turban families that moved to
> the USA and had the bet about which
> would become more Americanized in one year?
>
> If not, let me know and I shall see if I can recall enough of it to make it
> worthwhile.
>
> Randy

You should know better than to post something like that to a list like
this, large or small. There will always be at least one person that
does not know what you are talking about, in this case me. Then ask
the very question you were hoping to avoid, namely, "What's the Joke?"

Ed

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.