Sheik Zayeed of the UAE had some of these, would go out in the desert
roaring along, leave his entourage way behind, which frustrated them
that he left them and was behaving dangerously.  but he had a lot of
fun.  When he died a couple years ago he had 18 Maybachs in his garage.
He was the #3 richest guy in the world, had a fleet of Boeings to haul
himself, his wives, and staff around, and over a dozen palaces here and
there.  A stylin' guy.

--R