> They aren't rounded that badly... just from me being an idiot and
> applying torque with the allen socket not fully seated and at a slight
> angle.  Will definitely use a ball head next time!

I don't like the ball head idea much, but only because the
tool is applying the full torque to a lesser area of the
fastener's head.  I think this risks bolt head deformation
too.  I'd think a properly seated allen bit with a U-Joint,
if required, would be better.

IIRC what these bolts need is just a very long Allen wrench,
there's sufficient clearance for that to get past the runners
while hitting the bolts straight on.

Today I don't get to work on the 190D, I have to swap out a
shaft seal on the transfer case of the Dodge.  We're going on
a road trip at the end of the week, and I'm sick of pouring
ATF into the thing.

-- Jim