I would suspect there is a decline in the poorly maintained 114/115
based on the population at the PnP.  I am seeing many more fine
examples on the road.  These look to be well loved and cared for,
driven by younger people.  Might be that tipping point where folks
are selling them for pennies, and the values will climb as more of
them get put back into service and are maintained.

--
Clay
Seattle Bioburner

1972 220D - Gump