Speaking of blasts from the past, we saw the Kingston Trio and Smothers
Brothers at Wolf Trap Sat. night in suburban D.C..  Tommie and Dick are
still the originals and quite amazing (they have even added a yo yo shtick);
the Kingston Trio sounded authentic but the group is now composed entirely
of replacement players.  The audience was about 98 percent gray and
borderline decrepit, unlike the performers.  Tommie Smothers appears ageless
though he is 71 or 72..