yeah, i have to say that our president is the one who really got me
worried.  but i think it can come from any direction.  our government is at
war with us and they will make any move they can against the people.

i grew up in a very simple john birch kinda world.  there were these bad
russians and chinese and such who were hell bent on enslaving the earth and
we were the good guys equally hell bent on keeping the world free.  and guys
like kennedy, nixon and reagan understood these commies and knew how to
manage them.  eventually we won that war and awaited the ushering in of
everlasting peace.

only, we didn't win anything.  and australia did not become commie after we
left vietnam.  in fact, it doesn't even seem vietnam became commie after
vietnam.  all they seem to have become is happy.  and the commie chinese are
the biggest capitalists in the world who make absolutely everything.  and
the russians just continue to suffer as they have always done, even though
they are supposed to be happy now that we got rid of their commies.  and i
am confused.

i know we are in big trouble trouble today as i can tune into c-span and the
iranian guy makes a ton more sense than my guy.  i do internet searches on
becoming a slovak expat (my mother's family is from there) so i might have
the opportunity to live in a free country someday.  never in my life could i
have imagined that such a day as today would come.

what can i say at this point?  don't let your children go to iraq.  don't
give up your guns (and get some if you don't have any).  take drugs in your
own home just because it is your own home and the government has no business
telling you what to ingest or not ingest there.  gamble online.  say no to
everything big business or big government.  and be mentally ready for this
thing to escalate to where the government starts rounding people up.