several said they changed oil religiously ever 3Kmi ... broke timing chains
at or before 75Kmi consistently.  Apparently, in the repair kit there's an
expanded oil nozzle to get more oil to the timing chain, which is why people
are believing that it is an intrinsic defect and that Saturn acknowledged
this by having a redesigned part

On 7/4/07, LarryT <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The people who wrote about their TC failures (at least the 3 or 4 I read)
> didn't telll how many miles they had or what the OM told them about when
> change it.
>
> Do you know when the suggested mileage is?
> Just curious -
>
> Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
> www.youroil.net for Oil Analysis and Weber Parts
> Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
> PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
> Weber Carb Info http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs