I know I've posted about this before, but I want to make sure everyone has a
chance to hear about it.  I have all the parts someone would need to change
the timing chain in a 617 engine.  I bought them for a 1982 300SD
Turbodiesel that I had, but have since junked that car.  These parts should
also work in other cars from 1980-1985 with a 5-cyl diesel engine.  I am
looking for ~$100 for everything all together, but shoot me your best
offer.  I need to get rid of these things and it would be a shame for me and
someone in search of these parts to have to throw them away.

Please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]