From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Curt Raymond
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:58 AM
To: Diesel List
Subject: [MBZ] 190D 2.2l specs

Hey Gang,

Tomorrow is "show your wheels" day at work. I'm going to throw a couple
gallons of corn oil into the 190D and show it as an "alternative energy
vehicle". Last year a guy got a special award for showing hyrdogen powered
toy cars so what the heck.
Anyway I want to make up a little sign and figured I ought to have the specs
for the car on it. Anybody got 'em?
Specifically I'm thinking HP, torque, top speed, weight, size, fuel capacity
(I expect some of this I can get from the manual). Then I'll do a page on
veggie oil in a diesel engine. I'll put maybe 2 gallons into around half a
tank of diesel (one tonight so it gets mixed in good and one during the
event tomorrow) in my experience thats plenty to get the smell which is what
everybody is looking for.

-Curt

Be a better Heartthrob. Get better relationship answers from someone who
knows.
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.