Karl McCann is due August 24...outside of that, I'll be there, probably with
Mary and Kate in tow. Will leave the Shepherds at home. :-)

With 30,000 mile maintenance just done, I am dying for a road trip.

Chris

Wonko the Sane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: How many would be interested in
coming to west-central Iowa in
August/September for a get-together? (Jefferson, Iowa)

Kleb's apparently not doing an OkieQ this year, so this would be same thing
(sans junkyard-backyard) except eight hour north on I-35.

I will go with the Biblical model in scheduling: "Where three or four are
gathered together .... ."

--
LT Don
http://don.homelinux.net/~don/

Make a small loan, Make a big difference - Kiva.org

Christopher McCann, happy customer of austerlitzshepherds.com
"Ohne Zucht keine Leistung, ohne Leistung keine Zucht!"
-2006 GSD, "Anke" (Yanke von der Burg Austerlitz)
-2006 GSD, "Sammy" (Zane von der Burg Austerlitz)
"Freude an der Arbeit: Hoechste Leistung - Mercedes-Benz."
-1985 300SD, 223K miles, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 118K miles, "little blue klatter box"