Hard to tell with the quality of the pics, but looked like some overspray on
the cross member in the engine bay, around the attached tags?

I guess a lot of the asking price is based on low mileage which they can't
really back up.  I'm not so sure such an old car with so few miles,
especially one that was laid up for 10 years is really the best car to buy.
Then again, what do I know, I'm new to all this Benz stuff. :-)

Ed
300E