Probably not often. I got a great night view of our house and you could
see the heat coming off the engine on my wife's car...problem is, she'd
been out of town all day and the car wasn't there, a little more
searching the area showed two giant churches that had been built down
the road about 2 years earlier, were dirt lots.

---------Robert