Jeepers, One could read that subject line incorrectly.

Randy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of andrew strasfogel
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2007 3:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] killing weeds and Bombay cats

I can only guess because we have never exposed them to canines.  They play
well together, and have surprisingly different personalities even though
they are litter mates.  One is playful, outgoing, and very affectionate, but
occasionally bites if you're not careful.  The other is a blob o' cat who
purrs loudly at all times and will let you do anything you want to him, like
hoisting him upside down, scratching and blowing on his belly, lifting him
by the tail, etc.  They are both social with humans and have an insane
desire to meet with and get to know our upstairs fixed female old lady cat,
who won't give them the time of day so we keep them on different floors of
the house.

As to your question, I would love to conduct an experiment to find the
answer. Based just on what I know, I predict that Bombays and large gentle
dogs might make for a very entertaining menagerie.