Well, it's happened to me!  Pops decided to check the fluids yesterday in my
300SD, and now, it won't shut off with the key.  He mentioned that he had
dropped the brake fluid can either before or after he topped it off, and I'm
guessing that this is what knocked a line off somewhere around the booster.
I messed around for nearly a half hour with no success other than
determining that the vac shutoff wasn't the culprit.  I connected a line to
the shutoff and was able to stop the engine by sucking on it.  I don't think
that the problem lies under the dash.  The line at the shutoff is firmly
connected, but I can't find the other end.  If anyone can give me any other
suggestions on which lines to check, it would be greatly appreciated!

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula who keeps going and going and going and going, and
going some more