Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 16:00:20 -0700
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] [OT] tool quality.
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I know - it's crazy to have the oil plug tightened that much.

This was on my Saab, and the previous owner tended to really horse on
things. He is a mechanic, but I have a theory, based on his dishonesty
with us, that he overtightened a few things in order to make me come
calling on his paid services for rescue.

You should have seen me jumping up and down on a ratchet to get all
the lug nuts off. Of course, this ties in with the post - it was a
Craftsman ratchet and socket. I have found them to really be tough -
which is not too much to ask.

And yes, I am aware that Sears and Kmart are together. It's just
interesting to me to be able to go to Kmart and get Craftsman tools,
and Die Hard batteries.

Brian