Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 21:47:42 -0400
From: "LarryT" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] lug bolt removal
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

Don't have any personal experience, but previous discussions on other
 lists
have had several people talking about these 12v impact wrenches.
  here's
one:
 http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=92349
not as cumbersome as an X-Wrench and I'm told the torque is impressive.
  The
ad says 150 #'s.

YMMV

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net