In the early 1970's we broke a distributor rotor in the Travelall
on the way home from vacation. Died within 100 yards of a service station,
or dad managed to coast there. It was the Sunday before Labor Day. Service
station did not have a distributor rotor for a V8 International truck engine,
but they did have five minute E*POX*Y. 15 minutes later, we were on the
road again. It got us home, I can't remember if dad replaced it after we
got home or left it in the truck until the next tune-up.

Mitch.