hi Jim!

    yes, i'd expect *some* vapor, but not enough that it were to cloud
the windshield to total opaqueness... and it didn't behave this way over
the last few years; this is a relatively new quirk.

    and no, the AC isn't blowing through the defroster vents (unless, of
course i select the defroster).

cheers!