Now you know why Kevin had more than the usual trouble
finding a vacuum hose that got knocked loose on his 300SD.

Mitch.

Believe it or not, I don't know which one of us, me or my dad, has the best
chance of finding the hose and getting it connected properly again!  The car
is out at his place, so he's got full access to it (OH NO!).  He's taught me
a lot over the years, but the learning curve has gone the other way with
these Mercedes'.  If anyone has the schematic for the vac system on an '83
300SD, it would be GREATLY appreciated!  While I was feeling around under
there, I've found lots of lines capped off, and, if possible, I would like
to make things right again.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula, still in Hillsboro