Craig,

The newsletter is not online, but comes from: http://www.waysidewaifs.org

They will probably send you a copy if you call. It might have been a cat, not a
dog, hard to remember now.

Speaking of cats. This was on front page of yahoo this morning - cat at a
nursing home that predicts death within 4 hours with almost perfect accuracy:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070725/ap_on_fe_st/death_cat

interesting.

Chris

Craig McCluskey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 07:38:03 -0700
(PDT) Christopher McCann
 wrote:

> ... seizure alert dog? I recently read a story about a low sugar alert
> dog (for a diabetic) - amazing thing is that the dog had no training and
> was rescued from a local (Kansas City) shelter.

Chris,

Do you have a URL for that story? My wife has had seizures and we got the
particular GSD we now have because her grandfather is an outstanding
seizure alert dog (warning typically 20 minutes before a seizure,
sometimes 45 minutes).

My wife is also a diabetic and it would be a great help if Ori would let
her know when her blood sugar is going down.

Craig

Christopher McCann, Squier Park, Kansas City, Missouri
"Anke" (Yanke von der Burg Austerlitz), German Shepherd
"Sammy" (Zane von der Burg Austerlitz), German Shepherd
"Freude an der Arbeit: Hoechste Leistung - Mercedes-Benz."
-1985 300SD, 223K miles, "Wulf"
-1982 300Dt, 118K miles, "little blue klatter box"