"Tom Hargrave" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> One of many things I do is I work on safes for several local Dominos
> franchises & I can say that all of the locks used in these safes are
> lubricated with a light machine oil, about 10 weight from what I can
> tell. They were lubricated from the fatory & I use 10 weight oil on
> them when they get sticky.

They have safes?  When I worked there the manager would have to take
the nightly deposit to the bank after closing.  If it was a busy night
he might send a early deposit out with one of the delivery drivers to
drop at the bank.  The "till" (the cash needed to open the next day)
was taken home at night.  They had a toolbox with a padlock on it that
they used for that.

--
1983 300D
1966 230