That said the kid selling the Saab yesterday is replacing it with a new BMW. I
didn't so much feel for him financially but I did kind of feel cheap...

-Curt

Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:16:17 -0700
From: "Zoltan Finks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Saab 900
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

I fall closer to Curt's feeling on haggling. Only I don't just feel
cheap, I feel for the seller. I don't like taking money out of
people's pockets.

I am still bitter that I had to let my 900 go for $300. People are
brutal. Yes, I know it's war out there and all that.

Forgive me if I seem bitter right now, but we just got bent over on
the sale of our house. Business is business, but I personally do not
feel right putting my financial gain above compassion for others.

Brian

Curt wrote:
I wish I had the haggling gene, I always just feel cheap.