It's best to just live out in the middle of nowhere, no neighbors to
worry about .
Unfortunately, even that doesn't work sometimes. recently, we were
annexed into city limits and Lately, there's been some subdivisions
going in a few miles down the road, and whenever the real estate agents
are having trouble unloading the poorly built overpriced dumps, they
call code enforcement on every house along the roads going to their
overpriced subdivisions.This all used to be farmland and hillbilly
heaven. Put in a bunch of new houses and there goes the neighborhood.

I think that while we're still in the majority, we need to start a HOA
here and make it a requirement that each dwelling have at least two no
functioning automobiles with hoods removed in the yard and at least one
non functioning major appliance on the porch, so we can do our bit to
preserve traditional Ozark culture :-) Maybe we can get the historical
society to step in on our behalf ?

---------Robert