From: ANGELO GIAIMO <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Sent: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 7:19 pm
Subject: [MBZ] How to remove diesel oil from concrete?

Parked my SDL in the garage for about a week while we went to Jacksonville.
When I came back found a small puddle of oil about 4 X 6 under the front
left fender.  (It's a leaking oil cooler hose which is getting fixed
tomorrow)  Anyway, what's the best way to get rid of that big black oil
blotch left in the concrete in my garage?

Thanks,

Angelo Giaimo