Well, it looks like luck is going my way although I wasn't able to look at
the W115 Diesels last night!!  The guy wouldn't have been home when I got
there.  However, I've set up an appointment to look at them tomorrow at
3:00.  If I get out there before he gets home from his meeting, he told me
just to help myself and look things over to see if they appeal to me.  At
this point, he wants to get them off his hands, and there's lots of pressure
from Wifey to make it happen as quickly as possible.  Some guy came out
Thursday with jumper cables trying to start both cars by hooking directly to
the battery cable.  Neither of them had batteries in them, so, of course,
that didn't work.  I'm preparing myself with a battery, some DIesel and a
tool kit to see what I can do.  He even offered to haul them on his flatbed
trailer wherever they needed to go if I decided to buy them.

I got a little more info about the 240D.  It has a power sunroof, and it's
an automatic.

I'm sure I'll have all kinds of info to post once I have a chance to check
out both cars.

Kevin in Portland, OR
1983 300SD 267Kmi, Ursula