The Auto Parts Store should be able to provide a FedEx Tracking Number so
you can locate the shipment.  Without that, it might mean it was never
shipped.

Did you try to call them - or were you using email?   In times like this,
the phone is better than email.

You can also check with the Better Business Bureau.  They will take a
complaint and investigate but they have no
policing authority.  They only report problems not resolve them.

The BBB can also provide the companies background - which is helpful before
sending money.

By paying by check as opposed to using a credit card, you lost much of your
leverage.  With a cc card, you can have the bank reverse the charge in a
situation like this.

Sorry this happened -

Larry T (67 MGB, 74 911, 78 240D, 91 300D)
PORSCHE POSTERS!  youroil.net
.