Might be due to not living here and needing the parts to ship to over
there, where Rusty has run into trouble getting parts to ship over
there for reasonable and without getting local customs officials
involved.  Or maybe it was because the folks in the great white north
were not doing something good and ....

What the heck do I know?  Would have been better to have Rusty
provide parts for him to ship home himself.

clay