Thanks Mike, but it sounds like the distance and repairs put it out of
bounds for my needs.
Thanks - BillR

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2007 9:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Anyone give me a grand for my 83 300TD?

Bill,
  It needs a tranny, exhaust and bumpers.  Other than that it drives nice,
brakes are good, runs great, hydro susp. works.  I only drove it for a week
and the tranny went on me.  Has some cancer but not too bad.  Fuel tank
needs cleaned out or better yet replaced as it is clogging the fuel filter.
That's about what i know about it.

I am in Montour Falls, NY.

Mike