In a message dated 8/4/2007 4:11:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

The W116  is the ultimate car for suckering a tailgater over a rough  railroad
crossing at 60mph. W126 may be as good, but I haven't owned one of  those.
It's not a stunt you want to pull in a W201.034, mine rides like a  buckboard
compared to my 300SD.

Mitch,

The 116 IS a great riding car!  I have to admit I enjoy suckering the  tail
gating soccer moms over the speed humps in the neighborhood, too!  I'd  like to
have video of some of the car seat occupants way in the back!  My  Eldorado,
with active suspension, is pretty good over the humps, too.

Jim  Friesen
Phoenix AZ
79 300SD, 267 K miles
98 ML 320, 151 K  miles