The following is a response regarding my request to evaluate the shocks
illustrated on my website:
www.scaffolding.com/mb/100 0076

Hello Constantine:

The picture of the right front shock does appear to be a Bilstein,
however I cannot tell from the left front photo if it is also a
Bilstein.  The oil residue seen on both does not appear to be
significant and generally not indicative of a seal failure.  Seal
failure would result in much greater oil loss with the entire shock body
being wet and most likely oil dripping off the bottom.  It is normal to
see oil weeping from the top seal and this is perfectly acceptable.

I hope that helps answer your question.

Regards,

Scott MacDonald

Eastern Regional Manager