On Mon, 13 Aug 2007 09:03:03 -0500, you wrote:

>Casey wrote:
>

> "Hi, my name is Casey, and I'm an idiot."

I can beat that, I'm old!

Several years ago I played hooky from the job, wife and I were going
to the beach.
First I have to go up onto the roof for a minor repair, 3 stories did
I tell you?
Put up the 40' ladder, grab hammer and a few nails, up I go.
Oops, I need another tool leave hammer on rung, down I go.
Can you fellows figure where this is going?
On the way back up, I meet the hammer coming down.  WTF/almost pass
out.  Big laceration in my scalp, lotsa blood, running down over my
face&head.

I'm not going to tell you about the time I was on the same roof in
cool weather and my basset hound wrapped his chain around the 40'
ladder.  I grabbed it in time to prevent disaster to the 1st floor
picture window.
Now, that story has a funny ending!

--

Pete Arnold

Your mileage may vary.
Objects in mirror are closer than they appear.
Early withdrawal may result in interest penalty.
Do not pass Go, do not collect $200,
Offer invalid where prohibited by law.