Yeah, I never quite understood that, either.

While my Dad only had one gun in his whole life (a .22
revolver) he was a strong believer in education when
it came to guns.  His attitude was that if you weren't
afraid of them you would be far less likely to hurt
someone or yourself with one.

I shot competition air rifle in high school, and I
always had a trigger lock on my rifle when it was not
in use.  Some of my team members thought I was looney.
 I still have a vintage Benjamin .22 air pistol in the
house, and it's secured and trigger locked.

Dan

--- Mitch Haley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> LWB250 wrote:
> >
> > Never had guns in the house, but a requirement for
> all
> > of us as kids was to take the NRA gun safety
> course,
> > which I thought was a good idea.  I had my kids
> take
> > it as well.
>
> It's far easier to gun proof your kids than it is to
> kid
> proof the world. But just try to set up a
> presentation of
> NRA's Eddie Eagle program in the local elementary
> school
> and watch the idiots go into full auto assault mode.
>
> (the basic lesson from Eddie Eagle is "don't touch
> it,
> go find an adult", so I don't know why the leftists
> hate
> it so)
>
> Mitch.

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for
today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.