Alex wrote:

"Nice place.  You Midwest guys don't know how good you have it.  That

house on the West coast would sell for twice as much (maybe four times

as much in SF or LA).

Your realtor looks like a fine specimen, as well.  ;)"

That is exactly why I went to law school in the Midwest and decided to
practice in the Midwest.  Housing is TONS cheaper here than almost
anywhere in the country.  A friend of mine sold his house (1 block away
from me) and bought a brick english tudor similar to mine in Denver for
$499,000. It only has a 1 car garage and the back yard is about six feet
deep.  It really is crazy how expensive it is to live other places.
Now, I know the wages are also higher on the coast, but when you factor
in the higher wages and much higher cost of living, I would prefer to
live here.

By the way, you are right my realtor is a fine specimen - even better
looking in person. Why do you think we chose her?  It never hurts to
have a good looking woman when you are trying to sell something.

BUT, her husband has even more guns then you all do.  They live on 20
acres north of town and he can hunt from the back yard, so I don't think
I will be making any moves. Oh yeah, plus MY WIFE wouldn't need a gun to
kill me.

Donald H. Snook

1990 300SEL 139K