Wow. I didn't think it was that uncommon to lie underneath a vehicle
whilst it is jacked up and jack-standed. I spent much of my teen years
doing that. And in the desert on the ground at night it was
particularly unnerving to become aware of a Tarantula crawling toward
you under the car. Your head kinda bounces between the undercarriage
and the ground a few times before you drag yourself out from
underneath the car.

Then it's time for the either the WD40 or the carb cleaner and a lighter. Poof.

Brian